Research Exploration: Revision

I'm at the revision stage of my research proposal for my Research Methods in Technical Writing and Digital Rhetoric class. I got some great feedback from my peer review. I plan to make some formatting revisions to my in-text citations. I also plan to add more about the gap I found and can fill to my summary within my literature review. My conclusion is still just notes, so I need to write that out soon so I can edit it with fresh eyes before it is due. Once I have it all written out I'll give the entire thing another read or two and edit for cohesion and any last minute grammar errors I notice.

Comments

  1. I forgot to mention in my post that I need to apply more of the suggested revisions from my professor. I'm working on the authorial presence in the literature review section. I'm also adding the starting interview questions to my proposal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for such the late response! That sounds like a solid editing plan! From what I've read of your work, it's very thorough and thought out, and I think it's going to be excellent! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Research Exploration: Topic & Potential Sources

Research Exploration: Research Gap

Research Exploration